Milford Commerce Center
The Milford Commerce Center is the gateway to Upper Bucks County’s economic forefront of business and growth.
Location, location, location ... you have heard it before and it has stood the test of time. Premier land sites for sale 6, 9 and 18 acres, Build to suit sale/lease distribution or production facility 100,000 sq. ft. to 250,000 sq.ft.
Jackson Cross Partners (JCP) has a long-time reputation in the Upper Bucks County and Lehigh Valley real estate market and has worked on many real estate projects with Gorski Engineering. So when the engineering firm reached out to us with an opportunity to market its 33 acre site and with a referral to the Quakertown Interchange Associates to market their three AM Drive land sites for sale, JCP was up for the challenge.
Using our extensive real estate market expertise and creative marketing strategies, we were able to present Gorski Engineering and the Quakertown Interchange Associates with an idea to combine their four land sites into what is now the Milford Commerce Center – creating a great strategic partnership and highly marketable location which range from 6 to 33 developable acres and proposed build to suit buildings size and scope of 10,000 sq.ft. to 250,000 sq.ft. for sale or lease.
Milford Commerce Center highlights
- Am Drive, three distinctive land parcels for sale – 6, 9 and 18 Acre sites. 10,000 sq.ft. up to 70,000 sq.ft. proposed buildings.
- Rosenberger Road, 33 Acre land parcel for Build to suit sale or lease. 100,000 sq.ft. to 250,000 sq.ft. proposed distribution /production building.
- The Milford Commerce Center is positioned directly at the Quakertown Interchange with direct access to the North East Extension at Exit 44 Quakertown. This pivotal location offers companies who are looking to expand or relocate a strategic site with direct access to the North East Extension with the Lehigh Valley and Mid County Interchange within a 15-20 mile drive. New York - 100 miles, Philadelphia - 45 miles, New Jersey - 55 miles, Harrisburg - 90 miles
- The MCC sites are located in Milford Township, Bucks County zoned PI (Planned Industrial) allowing for a wide variety of uses from flex industrial manufacturing and distribution to medical office and select retail development.
- Existing key infrastructure already in place, including public water and sewer, highway system, hotels, restaurants, and retail amenities.
- The Milford Commerce Center offers one of Bucks County’s premiere logistics and manufacturing hubs. Providing time enhanced distribution, improved fuel savings and efficient development.
- Upper Bucks County offers a disciplined and skilled labor force which draws from the surrounding Bucks County, Lehigh Valley and Montgomery County area.
Corporate neighbors at the Milford Commerce Center:
• BDU Inc.
• MP Filtri USA Inc.
Jackson Cross Partners is on site with a marketing trailer to meet and discuss the opportunities for your company’s growth. Land sales, Build to Suit Sale or lease opportunities.