Webinar: Cybersecurity for Manufacturers: Do Your Part. Be Cyber Smart.
Manufacturers are increasingly under threat from cyberattacks. In today’s increasingly connected world, a cybercriminal could shut down a plant’s operations or make equipment produce faulty products without your knowledge, and so much more. As more employees work from home due to COVID-19, cyber criminals are taking advantage of lax telework security practices.
Join DVIRC and our strategic partner, Site2, for a no-cost webinar to learn how to counter the ever‑evolving threat of cyber attacks and become cyber ready. The webinar will cover:
- How to implement stronger security practices for your business
- Securing devices at home and work
- The future of connected devices
All webinar attendees will receive:
- A complimentary one-hour virtual meeting to better understand your company’s unique needs and challenges
- Complimentary external vulnerability evaluation (MSRP $1500)
This webinar is for manufacturing leaders and their personnel only.
Dial-in information provided after registration.
October 28, 2020 12:00 pm